Best Prepaid Credit Card Options
The following 6 prepaid credit cards were the best picks:
- American Express
- Western Union
Your ads will be inserted here by
Easy Plugin for AdSense.
Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot.
What is it about these top 6 prepaid debit cards that make them stand out to the public?
- Monthly bills that are zero or at a minimal
- Online ability services
- A card that is accepted everywhere
- Flexibility in method of payment and spending
- Direct deposits that are free of charge
- Card loading options that are convenient
- Easily used on many mobile devices
- Ability to share with friends and family
Paying Bills and More
There are many cards which have come and stayed in the mainstream, but not that many that have stood the test of time. Personal spending habits and no fee are the number one feature that is taken into consideration when people select the prepaid card they want to use or give out to their kids, parents, siblings, coworkers and so on.
- Some cards offer a cash-back reward option just for using the prepaid card
- You can take a photo of your check and load it online to the prepaid card
- Some cards allow transfers from PayPal and Amazon, or even from card to card
- You can load cash onto the prepaid card and use it later
There are some prepaid Visa or MasterCard’s that have a feature where you can control the amount of spending from that card, as well as the amount you want to load onto your card. This assists those with overdraft and interest fees, enabling them to have none of those issues anymore.
Certain banks and companies do charge a fee for these added services, but nowadays those are not very expensive. For peace of mind, you can now deposit a tax refund or other payment from an institution that will provide you with a Direct Deposit option at no fee or low fee. If you are interested to pay your bills from the convenience of your own home and not have to stand in a long line at a post office, you can pay online using prepaid debit cards. You no longer have to put a stamp on an envelope and send a check in the mail, just go on your phone or mobile device and make that payment using prepaid debit cards electronically! You can even schedule bill payments that are reoccurring on a monthly basis at no additional cost.